Late last year, the Maserati e-brochures App was crowned the “Gold Winner” at the World Luxury Awards held in Monte Carlo. Designed with mag+ by Arachno, the app presents a stylish portrait of Maserati’s cars—we’re not surprised it won. It is a neatly designed app giving clients and fans the opportunity to have an up-close look at the Quattroporte range and the brand-new Ghibli. It is also a perfect example of what’s happening in the content marketing industry right now. All kinds of businesses are looking to increase brand awareness, sales, and engagement levels with their customers by producing such content apps as:
- Sales collateral
- Internal and external presentation
- Employee communication
- Manuals and product guides
In addition to Maserati, we have quite a few customers in the automotive space that have seized this opportunity and developed apps to serve branded content to their customers and prospects. And why shouldn’t they? Getting on the same page with buyers is the first step to getting them in the door (or in the driver’s seat, in this case).
Maserati app is available for iPad and will soon be available for Android devices and the Kindle Fire.
The main features (not to be missed) are:
- The CAR CONFIGURATOR. You can match the different colors and wheel rims according to your taste, transforming the “dress” of the different models and setting a unique style.
- The browsing of the INTERACTIVE MENU. The beautiful full-screen images are combined with a soft browser experience with fade and transparency effects, created with elegance.
- The DEALER LOCATOR. You can directly access the interactive locator of the maserati.com site thanks to a Web view. The language chosen for the app will automatically parameterize it.
The app includes the possibility of creating an interactive CONTACT, thanks to integration with Maserati’s registration.
More information about iPad apps